HI. I’m KC. I’m a born and raised Texas girl with nothing more than an insatiable appetite to create beauty, share kindness, and do things my own way. I’m proud to have been invited to share with the “Guide to 575” community. It’s my hope to inspire and empower through my post here and my business, Curating Confidence. I invite you to the conversation and look forward to creating Curating Confidence in an effort to serve you in all of your wardrobe, style, confidence, and self-love needs.
I’m here to share with you actionable principles and skills to curate your personal style and overall wardrobe in a sustainable way. It’ll make you feel ever so confident, always radiant, and totally empowered in your own skin… Oh, and I show you how to save money and priceless time while doing it!
I used to stay awake at night with those struggles too and I have good news for you, IT DOESN’T HAVE TO STAY THIS WAY!KC Sullivan
Today, I’m a confidence coach, an expert wardrobe curator, style educator, shopping enthusiast, and genuine encourager committed to helping you love what you see in the mirror.
So, you want to look in the mirror and feel confident, empowered, and flippin’ beautiful every day…
- Are disheartened because you think “XYZ” about you is wrong or unattractive
- Had a thing called life happen and your body’s gone through changes you don’t know how to dress for or deal with.
- Shifted careers during COVID and you’re struggling to figure out what to wear
- Find yourself wasting precious time every morning in your overstuffed closet, yet “have nothing to wear.”
- Feel embarrassed when you see yourself in a photo because you think you’ll never look as good as everyone else.
- Endlessly shop, yet still feel bored or discouraged with your closet
My goal is to help you revolutionize your self-confidence and personal style in order for you to amplify your influence, your impact, and your income.
Through my work at Curating Confidence, I serve, guide, and encourage you on your own journey to self-confidence and personal style while we curate your perfect wardrobe together.
As a way for me to further spread the gospel of self-love, I will be coming to you here, on Guide to 575 to share tips, simple strategies, stories of encouragement, and occasional wardrobe must-haves.
Stay tuned for next time – I’ll be sharing with you the 1st step to quieting your mental war in the mirror.
Until then, remember m’dear…You’re beautiful.
With Care & Confidence,
XOX – KC